- Located in a quiet pocket
- Close to Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre
- Close to Epworth hospital
- Close to Deakin University
- Close to the train station
- Just a short drive to the Surf Coast for leisure
- This house’s Master bedroom is with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Other bedrooms have built-in robes in each
- Other bedrooms are overlooking a beautiful valley
- Large open plan living, kitchen, and dining area
- The kitchen includes quality appliances and a dishwasher
- Kitchen appliances are child proof and utensils are stored with child proof lock
- North facing entertaining area
- The backyard is with secure access only
- Ducted heating throughout and cooling in living
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us.
What is SIL?
Supported Independent Living services are provided to residents who live in shared accommodation.
At this residence, 24/7 support is provided by a staff team with specialised skills in supporting people with mental health-related disabilities and complex needs. They’ll help you with daily life tasks and to develop your skills for independent living – including helping you to connect with activities and other supports in the community. Support is tailored to help you achieve the goals in your NDIS Plan. The tenancy is managed by Felicity Holistic Care.
People whose capacity to live independently are impacted by mental health and who have an NDIS package with Supported Independent Living services included to an appropriate level of funding.
This residence is also available for STA and MTA, commonly known as respite, for participants impacted by mental health
Be supported to develop your confidence to live independently and achieve the goals in your NDIS plan.
How to access
Applicants must have an NDIS plan with relevant funding and have the financial means to pay for the rent/board and utilities. Applicants should be looking for a place suitable for someone with an intellectual disability.