Bell Post Hill
Discover our SIL Residences in Bell Post Hill. It is your opportunity to live independently and make decisions about your day-to-day activities.
- Immaculately presented home on a private corner allotment
- Four generous bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes and ducted heating
- Light-filled living area
- Functional kitchen offering gas cooking and dishwasher with shared dining
- Shower, bath & separate toilet
- Undercover entertainment area – Low maintenance gardens
- Timber floorboards
- Double garage with remote roller door
- Located within easy access to village shopping
- Easy access to Geelong Ring Road
- Set in a great location within easy access to local schools
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us.
What is SIL?
Supported Independent Living services are provided to residents who live in shared accommodation.
At this residence, 24/7 support is provided by a staff team with specialised skills in supporting people with mental health-related disabilities and complex needs. They’ll help you with daily life tasks and to develop your skills for independent living – including helping you to connect with activities and other supports in the community. Support is tailored to help you achieve the goals in your NDIS Plan. The tenancy is managed by Felicity Holistic Care.
Our SIL Residences in Geelong will match all your expectations!
People whose capacity to live independently are impacted by mental health and who have an NDIS package with Supported Independent Living services included to an appropriate level of funding.
This residence is also available for STA and MTA, commonly known as respite, for participants impacted by mental health
Be supported to develop your confidence to live independently and achieve the goals in your NDIS plan.
How to access
Applicants must have an NDIS plan with relevant funding and have the financial means to pay for the rent/board and utilities. Applicants should be looking for a place suitable for someone with an intellectual disability.